Below FAQ are some common concerns of our clients before purchasing products, if you have other questions, please just send it to email@example.com
All orders are processed, verified and shipped within 1-7 business days. Orders begin processing the same business day unless your order was place after 12PM PST. Orders placed after 12PM PST will begin processing the next business day. Orders placed on a non-business day (holidays or weekends) will begin processing on the next business day. Business days are Monday through Friday.
We do our very best to keep a live running inventory. However, when mistakes occur, your items can be out of stock at the time of fulfillment. We will contact you to let you know when this happens and will do our best to fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
- Standard Shipping: 2-5 business days with Non-Guaranteed Delivery Date (PO & APO Boxes)
- 2-Day Shipping: 2 Business Days Guaranteed Delivery Date (does not include Saturday Delivery Option)
- 2-Day Shipping w/ Saturday Delivery (order must be completed by 12pm Thursday to be shipped on time to be delivered Saturday)
- 1-Day Shipping: 1 Business Day Guaranteed Delivery Date (Does not include Saturday Delivery)
- 1-Day Shipping w/ Saturday Delivery (order must be completed by 12pm Friday to be shipped on time to be delivered on Saturday)
- US Postal Priority Mail International: 7-21 Business Days Non-Guaranteed Delivery Date (does not include customs or other import processes)
- US Postal Express Mail International: 3-7 Business Days Guaranteed Delivery Date to most countries. (does not include customs or other import processes)
**Please note these transit times are in addition to the processing and preparation time mentioned above. Saturday and Sunday are not considered shipping/delivery days and the warehouse is not open on these days.
***Guaranteed Delivery Date means the carrier will supply a scheduled delivery date for the shipment. Non-Guaranteed Delivery Date means no delivery date will be supplied. For shipping prices add the item to your card and proceed with the checkout process.
- We offer FREE domestic shipping on orders over $100.00. The FREE ship promo is no longer valid once a customer processes a partial return causing the total order purchase to be less than $100.
- FREE ship is no longer valid if the customer returns the entire order placed (for any reason).
- The shipping charge will be deducted from the total refund amount if the order no longer qualifies for FREE ship.
We will ship packages to the supplied shipping address. Typos or errors in the supplied address will cause the shipment to be undeliverable. If a package is deemed undeliverable, the carrier will either hold the package, discard the package, or return the package at their sole discretion.
Azzul Swimwear is not liable for packages on hold, discarded, or lost in transit. Azzul Swimwear also is not liable for packages that have been stolen. If you, as the customer, have knowledge that a package may be easily taken from your front door or mailbox, please give us special instructions to have a signature confirmation.
If a package is returned to us, you may request to have it shipped again to the correct address. The standard shipping charge will apply to all requests for re-shipment.
If one of the items you received isn’t what you ordered, please send it back to us and once inspected, we’ll refund you as soon as it’s arrived back at our warehouse. Please contact us for a FREE return label. If you still want the item and it’s still in stock, please order it through our website as normal. All returned items will be inspected upon arrival and will be treated as a regular return.
We ship our items to most countries. There may be some custom taxes and fees imposed by your country from imported items. We are not responsible for custom taxes and fees imposed by your country. Please contact your local government agency for details on these fees.
**These customs and import processes can interfere with shipment arrival times. Please be aware of these potential delays that may occur.
To proceed with an order shipped outside of the USA, add the items to your cart and proceed to checkout to view shipping rates. When prompted for shipping address, choose the corresponding country.
UPS Ground and All Expedited Methods of Shipping DO NOT deliver to P.O. Boxes or A.P.O. destinations. Please choose Standard Shipping if you need your items to be delivered to one of these types of locations.
Use this text to answer questions in as much detail as possible for your customers.